- 6 cups Water
- 3 cups Long Grain White Rice
- 1/2 Lime (juice)
- 1 bunch Cilantro ((we’re not going to use the whole bunch, but why wouldn’t you want extra in your fridge?))
- Coconut Oil (a drizzle (optional))
- Add your water into a saucepan with two or three generous pinches of salt and a drizzle of coconut oil. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Slowly add in your rice while constantly stirring until it is all added. Bring water back to a boil while stirring every so often until some of the water evaporates, about five to seven minutes.
- Turn your flame down to the lowest setting, cover you saucepan, and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn off your flame, fluff your rice with a fork and chop up a handful of cilantro. Squeeze the juice from half of a lime into the rice, sprinkle in the cilantro, and another pinch or two of salt and mix well. Serve.
- Category: Side Dish