Creamy almond butter made from raw almonds comes together quickly in a food processor or blender.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Place two cups of raw almonds on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, and roast in a 350°F oven for 8-12 minutes.
- Remove the almonds from the oven and let cool until warm.
- Pour almonds into a food processor or blender, and pulse to break up the almonds. Process the almonds until they become creamy.
- Add in honey, kosher salt, and ground ginger & pulse again until those flavors are completely mixed in.
- Pour the almond butter into an air tight container, let it cool to room temperature & store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
- Category: nut butter