- 6 Russet Potatoes ((diced))
- 1 Green Bell Pepper ((diced))
- 1 Red Onion ((diced))
- 1 1/2 tsp Adobo
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 tbsp Water
- Dice your potatoes, onion, and green pepper.
- Heat up your vegetable oil in a large pan over medium/high heat.
- Season your potatoes, and once the oil is hot, pour them into the pan. DO NOT TOUCH the potatoes (stir, move) for 5-7 minutes. This helps them develop a nice crust on one side.
- After 5-7 minutes, stir your potatoes, add in your onion and green pepper, and leave for another 5 minutes.
- Add water, turn your flame down to low, cover, and let steam for 20 minutes. Serve.
- Category: Breakfast