The easiest, and probably the most delicious breakfast sandwich you’ll ever make. This Bacon Egg & Cheese on a Croissant is topped with Avocado, making it buttery, rich, and filling.
Breakfast smoothies are usually my first choice when it comes to deciding on what I should eat in the morning. However, when I get tired of them– or want to indulge on something savory– I always come back to breakfast sandwiches. You’ll love how quickly and easily this sandwich comes together.
Let’s Make Bacon Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches!
This breakfast sandwich is simple to make and comes together in under 20 minutes. Here all all the steps you will take:
- Place Bacon on a sheet pan lined with foil, and cook in a preheated 425F degree oven for 16 minutes.
- While the Bacon is cooking, slice your Croissants in half. A serrated knife works best here, since the jagged edges create a clean slice.
- Toast the Croissant halves until the insides are golden brown, in a pan over medium heat with a tiny drizzle of olive oil.
- Slice your Avocado and reserve half for each sandwich. I like to put ¼ of an Avocado on each sandwich.
- Fry your Egg to your liking in a nonstick pan. Place both the Muenster & American Cheeses on top of the egg to melt. Remove from pan.
- Remove the bacon from the oven after 16 minutes. Spread Ketchup (or whatever condiment you like) on the bottom half of the Croissant. Place your Egg and Cheese on top of the Ketchup, Bacon on top of that, and the sliced Avocado to top it all off. Place the top half of the Croissant on top & serve immediately.
Tips For The Best Results
- Croissants contain a good amount of butter, so you will not need a lot of oil to toast them. Then butter within them works its magic beautifully.
- A serrated knife or a bread knife has a blade with ridges that helps to slice bread effortlessly.
- You can top this sandwich with any condiment you like. Chipotle Mayo was an after though to me, but it would have worked beautifully here.