Imagine two of the most tastiest things in the world coming together in a beautiful marriage of flavors. I give you, the Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese. I used Pan De Manteca, otherwise known as Cuban Style Bread, for this dish. If you want to use another type of bread, I would suggest a loaf of Italian Bread. This bread picked up the garlic butter beautifully, leaving a nice crispy exterior with immaculate taste. This recipe makes two sandwiches that could feed 1-2 people… but I honestly could eat four. I hope you enjoy!
Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 0 people 1x
- 4 Slices Pan De Manteca (Cuban Style Bread) ((about 1 in thick))
- 2 tbsp Butter ((softened))
- 1 clove Garlic ((minced))
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese ((shredded))
- 1 tbsp Parsley ((chopped))
- Let your butter come to room temperature so it is soft enough to mix in your ingredients & spread on the bread. Mix in your garlic and parsley.
- Spread both sides of your bread with the butter mixture.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium heat and place your slices of bread inside.
- After 2 minutes (or until your bread has become nice and golden brown on one side), flip the slices of bread over. After 2 more minutes, flip two of the slices over again and add your cheese to both slices. Take the slices that were not flipped and place them on top of the others.
- Press down with a spatula, and after 1 minute, flip one last time and let the cheese melt for another minute or so. Remove from the pan. Serve.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
Leave a Reply