This perfect loaded omelette has everything you need to make a filling breakfast for one. When I was little, I used to hate eggs. Everything about them turned me off and I would refuse to eat them. As I grew up, my palette began to develop and began to see the beauty of a simple egg. It can be done so many ways, completely customizable. Today I’m showing you how to make a three egg omelette filled with my Home Fries, cooked bacon, and American cheese. The secret to delicious omelettes is precooking your fillings to your liking. It wouldn’t make sense to throw raw potatoes or bacon in there because the eggs cook so quickly. You can omit the bacon if you’re not a pork or meat eater, and substitute it for just about anything. I like to throw in onions and peppers if I’m more in a veggie mood. I hope you enjoy!
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Home Fries or Potatoes ((cooked & diced))
- 2 slices Bacon ((cooked & diced))
- 2 slices American Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Crack your eggs into a bowl, season with your salt and pepper and scramble with a fork or whisk.
- Heat up your pan with the butter over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, pour your egg mixture into the pan and allow to set for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully flip over your egg (trying your best to keep it in one piece).
- Add your potatoes, bacon, and cheese to half of your egg and fold the other half on top of your filling. Allow cheese to melt for another minute. Serve.
- Category: Breakfast