Imagine a world without bacon… impossible, right? I feel like bacon is another breakfast staple, alongside Home Fries. My favorite topping for bacon as a kid was pancake syrup, until my mom introduced me to maple bacon. My world was changed. This weekend for breakfast, I started thinking about ways to replicate the sweet and salty balance of maple bacon on my own. I came up with this quick recipe that’ll have you going through a whole pack of bacon without even realizing it. This bacon is sprinkled with brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon, and baked in the oven leaving you with a light sweet crust. I hope you enjoy!
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 1/2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Lay out bacon and sprinkle each slice with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Rub the brown sugar and cinnamon into your bacon, and lay each slice on a cooling rack or a shallow baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook for 20 minutes. Serve.
- Category: Breakfast